Executives need a wider range of skills than ever before. The hard skills – finance, strategy development, sales, etc. – can be learned. It is the softer executive skills – listening, communicating and learning to lead and inspire – that are the differentiators for a business’ strategic and financial success.
I work with business people at all levels, including CEOs and those who aspire to grow within their careers.
Within my executive coaching practice I offer:
- Emotional intelligence assessment and coaching around emotional intelligence development;
- A broad-based coaching program for a group of high-potential managers within an organization;
- Coaching around career transition;
- One-on-one coaching for CEOs or C-suite executives;
- One-on-one coaching for high-potential junior staff;
- Coaching around promotion and transition to more responsibility within an organization;
- Working with individuals whose performance has deteriorated;
- Conflict resolution and mediation among working groups and individuals within an organization;
- Other organizational coaching needs.
I also partner with Pluma to offer digital executive coaching.